- CONTROL WATER FLOW into and out of tanks and valves with a sump pump float switch by Water Boss. This float level switch helps reduce overflow potential of light to medium amounts of suspended solids.
- HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH ensures a high-precision sump pump switch with accurate repeatability and extended life. This water sensing switch is rated up to 13 amps or 1/2 HP and has CE and IEC approvals.
- NON-CORROSIVE CASING of the Water Boss Float for water tanks and bilge pumps is IP68 rated. Rugged polypropylene construction also makes this water level switch temperature-resistant from 32°F to 140°F.
- ADJUSTABLE TETHER of its PVC jacketed cable makes our automatic bilge switch suitable for an array of applications. Eliminate complex automation with this sump pump replacement float switch.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects lets you select the Water Boss Sump Pump Float Switch Replacement with confidence. This reliable float switch yields big savings in flood repair costs.
Know the Flow
Stay on-top of water levels in cooling towers and wastewater tanks with the Water Boss Float Switch. This universal bilge pump switch and septic float provides reliable measurement and control of water levels for both empty and fill applications. With a cable and adjustable tether to accommodate an array of needs, the Water Boss Utility Pump Float Switch helps eliminate the potential for water damage with minimal to no oversight after installation.
Long-Lasting and Reliable
The Water Boss Float Switch is controlled by a Honeywell Micro Switch. Its snap-action design and accurate repeatability offer dependability and extended life. With a corrosion-resistant polypropylene casing and temperature resistance of 32 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, this robust bilge pump float switch is ideal for light to medium amounts of suspended solids like ground water or sewage water. It holds CE and IEC approvals. Overall dimensions are 6.5 inches x 1.5 inches x 3.25 inches.
Industry-Leading 5-Year Warranty
With rugged construction and maximum reliability, the Water Boss Sump and Bilge Pump Float Switch is superior and durable. We confidently offer an unrivaled 5-Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. In the unlikely event that our float level switch ceases to perform as promised we will replace the unit or issue a refund of your purchase price. Located in St. Louis, Missouri, we will respond promptly to help ensure your full satisfaction.
For frustration-free water level monitoring and irrigation control, add the Water Boss Water Level Float Switch to your holding tank or utility pump today.
Review online instructions here.