Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- The Premier Septic & Grinder Alarm System
- Universal retrofit to existing septic & grinder alarm panels.
- Enclosure can be purchased separately.
- Receive notifications for alarm conditions.
- Power Loss
- SeptiSense will operate on back up power for up to 8 minutes.
- If your pump trips a breaker, you will be notified before you experience overflow conditions.
- High Level Alarm
- Inputs for contact closure float switch and 120v float switch.
- Existing float switches can be used, or you can purchase a float switch separately.
- Waterboss for light to medium amounts of suspended solids
- SludgeBoss for Septic and sewage use.
- Wi-Fi enabled with cellular fallback.
- SeptiSense requires a Wi-Fi signal for initial set-up.
- When Wi-Fi is lost SeptiSense automatically switches to cellular service.
- Minimizes downtime and increases reliability.
- Cellular service requires cellular subscription priced at $59.99 per year.
- Assembled and designed in the USA.
- As always, technical support is out of St. Louis, MO.