Never Enter the Tank Again. SludgeBoss is made to Hang above the water level, and will orient anywhere. Septic, Sewage, or Water, SludgeBoss will invert with 6-8 inches of water movement.
- Self Orienting, no tether or cable weight required
- Piggyback Plug Turns Pump on when Water Moves above Float
- Directly Controls pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 Volts
- Up to 12 Amperes continuous or 13.3 Non continuous AC Amperage
- Environmental friendly (Mercury Free)
- Suitable for use in septic, sump, and potable water applications
- Built with a Honeywell Micro switch, rated for 100,000 operations
- Cable is Coated with PVC / Thermoplastic jacket
- Internally Contains a Stainless Steel Ball
- Five Year Field Warranty
- Constructed with non-toxic polypropylene
- Float dimensions are 4 in diameter and 6 in length, 2 lbs
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use: operating temperatures 32 to 140F (0 to 60C)
- CE Marked, IP68 Rated, tested to IEC 60730-1 (08-2003) + IEC 60730-2-16 (08-2001)
This float switch is dedicated to empty only operations, such as keeping a tank or a sump empty. It activates a pump when the water level is high.